Sunday 7 February 2016

Birdies

I'm very late posting this week as it's been utterly chaos here! This week I have another lovely stamp from From the Heart Designs called Apple Blossom Birds that is super cute that I'd like to enter in to the I{heart} card sketch challenge and the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. Coloured using my Spectrum Noirs. I've invested in some Aqua markers this week to so once I've got to grips with them I'm hoping to have a few designs in watercolour. It could take some time!


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Lovely coloring of these love birds! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch137!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - so sweet! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and great Color choice.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 137 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete