Friday 15 January 2016

Snowmen

I think one of my favourite themes for Christmas cards is snowmen and this stamp from From the heart designs is one of the cutest! I used the sketch from the weekly challenge for my inspiration for the layout and think it turned out quite cute. My only problem with it is the small about of 'bleed' caused when using the spectrum sparkle pen on the spotty scarf. Anyone else had this problem when using them?

I will be entering the card into i {heart} card sketch challenge and am absolutely thrilled that I was in the top 3 chosen by the design team last week. I haven't figured out how to add my badge yet though!

I think the challenge blogs that are out there (I'm sure I've only found a few of them) is a fabulous idea especially for people just starting out as it gives ideas and motivation to get crafting so thank you bloggers and keep up your great work.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the sparkly poinsettia and the beautiful shading on the snowman. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, great work!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete