Wednesday 6 January 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is an extension from the website Bev's Crafty Times to post makes made from using my alcohol markers. It's a new passion of mine and any time I get free for completing orders I seem to spend colouring and creating cards. I made all my own Christmas cards for the first time at Christmas just gone and am now completely addicted!

I'm still new at this so be gentle with your comments!

The first card I'd like to share with you is a Christmas card I've already made for Christmas 2016! Yes I know but Christmas is my favourite time of the year!

Hope you like it!

The digi stamp is available to purchase here from the fabulous 'from the heart stamps' and I've entered it in their Stamp of the month challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment